WE ARE RECRUITING ARE YOU THE ONE?
About Skor Indonesia
We live and breathe sports.
VP PRODUCT SKOR INDONESIA
In January 2020 we launched Skor.id as part of our expansion for Harian Top Skor daily newspaper. Since then, the publication has been limited to digital only, with a focus on video production through SkorTV on NexParabola and building a new mobile app.
The role of the VP Product is a dynamic role, mainly to drive the strategy and team development across the nation, with a specific focus on partnerships, people and new business, while largely controlling the digital and content creative, from conceptualisation, production, to creation in the market.
Job Title: VP Produt
Start date: Immediate
Probationary period: 3 months
The core skills required to perform this role well include:
• Excellent communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Excellent understanding of the work environment in digital startups • High level of organisation / project management skills
• Attention to detail
Previous experience required are:
- Extensive community and commerce management
- Extensive social media and content management
- Digital media, marketing & industry exposure
- Minimum of 2 years in the digital industry, managing social media, content marketing
campaigns, and/or developing new products which extends to e-commerce
- Proven experience developing team members and engaging 3rd parties/freelancers
The VP Product shall be primarily responsible for (i) establishing local operations and services for Skor Indonesia, and (ii) supporting business development and client relationship management. These duties shall include and is not limited to:
- Managing the relationship with key partners and clients such as clubs (i.e. Persib),
leagues (i.e. J.League), and other sports brands/entities (i.e. Motorsport Network).
- Working alongside VP Operations and VP Content in designing an Indonesia-centric
strategy to engage and further develop business relationships with key clients.
- Together with VP Operations and VP Content, responsibility for performance
management of all personnel across different projects, implementing Skor staff
guidelines and work processes.
- Oversee a central reporting system, integrating key data, highlights and challenges on
a monthly basis from across the different projects.
- Lead business development and sales heads, drive their own development,
accountability, addressing quality or performance issues early and presenting a path
to a solution, to ensure results are achieved.
- Together with VP Operations and VP Content, identify holes, weaknesses, areas to
improve in people development across different projects and work to solve those problems. Ensuring efficiency by responding within a 3-hour period on all communication platforms related to work, engaging across other communication tools where needed in a prompt way.
- Develop a central freelancer management system for any future projects that can be onboard and tracked performance.
- Developing new relationships with potential clients such as Indonesian football
entities, as well as from other sports.
- Taking ownership on new initiatives in partnerships, new hires, and product
enhancements and commerce development to increase revenue.
- Support the development of new business across the group, provide help in building
relationships, presenting pitches, conducting research and helping to close new
- Presenting, and/or creating new opportunities for content, commerce and marketing
partnerships through the Employee’s and the Company’s network of local contacts.
- Attending industry conferences, speaking and being an authoritative figure for sports
- Lead in engagement with 3rd party partners towards creating valuable partnerships
with social media platforms, sports media, brands, apparels and other parties in the
- Provide training, support and process delivery to teams in delivering on the Skor
At the end of each week deliver a weekly summary of: • Key activities completed
• Key activities pending
• Performance numbers (growth, engagement, tbc) • Critical issues / concerns pending
Measures of Success
People - 20%
Has developed a credible and accountable team across the group, working closely together, improving in quality and delivering on results.
Partnerships - 40%
Has developed partnerships with sports communities, brands, networks or to drive new opportunities for clients and / or Skor business strategy.
New Business - 40%
Has developed new business wins for Skor with a minimum of USD 100,000 of new retainer revenue or one of project revenue developed each quarter / or USD 400,000 per year through various revenue streams.
Silakan kirim aplikasi dan CV Anda ke: firstname.lastname@example.org
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT